Seasonal/Full Time barista/server for a fast paced breakfast/lunch café in Columbia Falls. Must be available until September, have flexible schedule, and enjoy customer service. Previous coffee experience preferred but not required.
Please complete Montana Coffee Traders application and email to email@example.com or return to Carla at the MCT cafe in Columbia Falls
Looking for self-motivated individual to join our production team, long term. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm(flex).
This is your chance to get a behind the scenes look into the exciting and fast paced coffee industry.
Please fill out an application and return it to the MCT Roastery location, 5810 Hwy 93s, Whitefish.
For more details contact Megan Arseneau, production supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician for all Montana Coffee Traders Facilities
Reporting to: Shop Manager
Job Description: To perform building maintenance duties for all Montana Coffee Traders Facilities. Must have basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry skills.
Essential Job Function:
- Perform all minor maintenance to facilities as requested by Service Shop Manager.
- Schedule filter swap outs on all HVAC units.
- Schedule coil cleaning for all refrigeration units.
- Perform accurate troubleshooting to report problems and determine level of skill and time required to correct.
- Operate all MCT vehicles in performance of duties within the policies of employee handbook.
- Document and report all repairs to the Shop Manager.
- Train in basic brewing equipment and espresso repair.
- Be available for occasional weekend on call.
This position is part time. 20-25 hours a week preferably working 4 to 5 hours a day, Monday thru Friday. Wages DOE.
Please complete Montana Coffee Traders application and email to Carla at email@example.com
Montana Coffee Traders Inc.
5810 Hwy 93 South
Whitefish MT 59937
Toll Free: 1-800-345-5282